Why You Should Support the Brotherhood Monthly
Has the Brotherhood impacted your life?
Have you seen its impact on the men around you?
- Our goal is to become stronger men and help others along the way.
- As the Brotherhood expands, so do the expenses.
- We require dedicated brothers like you to share the financial load.
- If you have benefited from our work together, consider putting some skin in the game.
- We grow with your help.
- A consistent monthly commitment can have a tremendous impact.
Monthly Donor Perks
- Monthly donors get all our paid programs for free. That's right. Free!
- All classes remain free as long as your contribution remains current.
- This benefit will not last forever, so sign up now.
Stronger TogetherSIGN UP NOW!
What Your Support Will Help Us Do
Developing New Services
- Book Studies
- Book Publishing
St Paisios Brotherhood Gatherings
- Membership Development
- Customer Support
- Product Development
- Social Media
- General Administration
Your Support is Essential
Your donation enables the Brotherhood to expand its mission of supporting and strengthen the men who knock on our doors.
We've already started programs to combat pornography, hold community talks on Orthodox topics important to men, creating leadership training programs, offered private counseling and consulting and more. We want to expand to create programs that foster spiritual growth, physical and moral health, deeper brotherly communion, and leadership development.
Father Hans Jacobse
Monthly Donor Perks
- Monthly donors get all our paid programs at no additional charge!
- As an early supporter of the brotherhood, your price will not increase.
- For a limited time, we will grandfather you into all future pricing programs.
- Your donations are tax deductible.
You make a difference
We have witnessed firsthand the transformative impact of our men's work on the lives of those who participate in it. Your support allows us to continue and expand this important work, and we are deeply grateful for your commitment to our community.